XIT A&M Club John David Memorial
This scholarship was established in 2004 by Julie David Wilcoxson in memory of her late husband, John Lewis David.
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior from Dallam, Hartley or Sherman Counties planning to attend Texas A&M University; and
- Exhibit community service and leadership.
- Amarillo Area Foundation (AAF) General Scholarship Application online at aaf.spectrumportal.net
- AAF Scholarship Selection Committee and local community members
- $500/semester for up to 8 semesters
*Each semester’s payment is contingent upon meeting the following:
- Recipient must attend college the fall semester immediately following selection;
- Maintain full-time student status (typically 12 credit hours/semester for undergraduate studies);
- Maintain a 2.0 or better cumulative GPA while in college; and
- Attend Texas A&M University and major in field of choice.
Students currently enrolled at Texas A&M University are eligible to apply if residence criteria is met and cumulative college GPA is 2.5 or higher.
General Scholarship Application