Wellington High School Class of 1930
This scholarship was established by the alumni of the Wellington High School Class of 1930 in preparation for its 70th class reunion. The scholarship benefits graduating high school seniors of Wellington High School.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior from Wellington High School;
- Exhibit leadership qualities in community and church; and
- Maintain cumulative high school GPA of 85 (3.4 on a 4.0 scale) or above.
- Amarillo Area Foundation (AAF) General Scholarship Application online at aaf.spectrumportal.net
- Outside Scholarship Selection Committee
- $250/semester for up to 2 semesters
*Each semester’s payment is contingent upon meeting the following:
- Recipient must attend college the fall semester immediately following selection;
- Maintain full-time student status (typically 12 credit hours/semester for undergraduate studies);
- Maintain a 2.0 or better cumulative GPA while in college; and
- Attend any accredited college/university and major in field of choice.
General Scholarship Application