The Guyon Saunders
Marsh ClearSight (formerly CorporateSystems, Ltd.) employees established this scholarship in December 1994 to honor founder Guyon Saunders for his outstanding contribution to the Amarillo community, inspirational leadership, vision and devotion to CS Stars, LLC.
- Applicant must be graduating high school senior or currently enrolled college student;
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale to be eligible to apply;
- Be the child, stepchild, or grandchild of an employee of Marsh ClearSight (formerly CS Stars/Corporate Systems, Inc.); and
- Family member of applicant must be employed by Marsh ClearSight at least 2 years prior to the date of application.
- Amarillo Area Foundation (AAF) General Scholarship Application online at aaf.spectrumportal.net
- Applicants will be required to list the name of the Marsh ClearSight employee.
- AAF Scholarship Selection Committee
- $250/semester for up to 8 semesters
*Each semester’s payment is contingent upon meeting the following:
- Recipient must attend college the fall semester immediately following selection;
- Maintain full-time student status (typically 12 credit hours/semester for undergraduate studies);
- Maintain a 3.2 or better cumulative GPA while in college; and
- Attend any accredited college/university and major in field of choice.
General Scholarship Application