The foundation offers
a variety of scholarships for different colleges/universities and fields of study and eligibility for scholarships is based on the student’s county of residence, planned college or university, and/or anticipated field of study. While most of the scholarship funds available are for graduating high school seniors, there are a few funds available for currently enrolled college students. We highly recommend you check for scholarships for which you are eligible BEFORE beginning the application process. The Foundation requires submission of a general online application form for most of its funds, which can be accessed in early December.
View Scholarships by:
Scholarship Informational Videos
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS THE SECOND FRIDAY IN FEBRUARY AT 12:00 NOON AND MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING ATTACHMENTS:
Proof of U.S. Citizenship
- (photocopy of U.S. birth certificate) or legal permanent residency status
- High school students must submit an official 7-semester transcript (includes fall semester grades) and dual credit transcript if applicable
- College students must submit an official transcript of their most recently completed college courses
ACT and/or SAT scores (High School Applicants)
- (if scores appear on the back of your high school transcript, no additional documents are necessary)
irs tax form 1040 for the household
- In place of the IRS Form 1040 you may upload a copy of your Electronic Student Aid Report (SAR) as long as you have NOT imported your financial information directly from the IRS. Please note your parent’s adjusted gross income (line 85) and your adjusted gross income (line 36) must show the dollar amount for verification.
Two letters of recommendation
- One letter should be from a teacher you had in high school
Second letter should be from a pastor, employer, coach, mentor, etc. Letters written by family members are not permitted.
- 2 pages or less and include any important information that was not in your application or essay (i.e., community service or volunteering, special clubs, work, etc.)