Sammye Lee Seabourn Memorial
This scholarship was established in 2008 by Mr. Merrick Seabourn in memory of his wife, Sammye Lee Seabourn for the benefit of graduating seniors from West Texas High School who plan to major in the field of healthcare or education.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior from West Texas High School; and
- Plan to attend Amarillo College, Frank Phillips College, West Texas A&M University or Texas Tech University.
- Amarillo Area Foundation (AAF) General Scholarship Application online at aaf.spectrumportal.net
- Outside Scholarship Selection Committee
- $250/semester for up to 2 semesters
*Each semester’s payment is contingent upon meeting the following:
- Recipient must attend college the fall semester immediately following selection;
- Maintain full-time student status (typically 12 credit hours/semester for undergraduate studies);
- Maintain a 2.5 or better cumulative GPA while in college; and
- Attend any accredited college/university and major in the field of healthcare or education.
General Scholarship Application