This scholarship was established in 2013 to provide scholarships to graduating senior athletes from Wellington High School.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior from Wellington High School;
- Must have participated in student athletics while in high school; and
- Exhibit athletic achievement, community involvement, leadership and motivation.
- Amarillo Area Foundation (AAF) General Scholarship Application online at aaf.spectrumportal.net
- Applicants will be required to answer additional questions as part of the application process: Explain your athletic participation as well as any athletic achievements while at Wellington High School.
- Outside Scholarship Selection Committee
- $500/semester for up to 2 semesters
*Each semester’s payment is contingent upon meeting the following:
- Recipient must attend college the fall semester immediately following selection;
- Maintain full-time student status (typically 12 credit hours/semester for undergraduate studies);
- Maintain a 2.5 or better cumulative GPA while in college; and
- Attend any accredited college/university and major in field of choice.
General Scholarship Application