North Plains Electric Cooperative
This scholarship was established in 2016 by North Plains Electric Cooperative for the benefit of active NPEC members and resident dependents.
- Applicant must be an active NPEC member or dependent residing with a member;
- Must demonstrate financial need and motivation; and
- Reside in one of the following school groupings within the NPEC service area:
- Canadian/Fort Elliott/Miami
Home schooled or private school students will be grouped with applications from the school within student’s residential geographical area.
- Amarillo Area Foundation (AAF) General Scholarship Application online at aaf.spectrumportal.net
- Applicants will be required to furnish the NPEC active member number which is located on the monthly billing statement.
- AAF Scholarship Selection Committee
- $750/semester for up to 2 semesters
*Each semester’s payment is contingent upon meeting the following:
- Recipient must attend college the fall semester immediately following selection;
- Maintain full-time student status (typically 12 credit hours/semester for undergraduate studies);
- Maintain a 2.5 or better cumulative GPA while in college; and
- Attend any accredited college/university/vocational school and major in field of choice.
General Scholarship Application