Nora Richardson Dodd
This scholarship was established by Nora Richardson Dodd to benefit graduating seniors of Perryton High School who wish to major in Business. Mrs. Dodd graduated from Perryton High School in 1923. Her daughter and two granddaughters also graduated from Perryton High. Mrs. Dodd believed that this scholarship was one way to repay her community for all the benefits and blessings she had received during her lifetime as a citizen of Perryton. Mrs. Dodd passed away in 2001.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior from Perryton High School;
- Must maintain a cumulative high school GPA of 85 (3.4 on a 4.0 scale); and
- Exhibit leadership qualities in community, church and school.
- Amarillo Area Foundation (AAF) General Scholarship Application online at aaf.spectrumportal.net
- Outside Scholarship Selection Committee
- $250/semester for up to 2 semesters
*Each semester’s payment is contingent upon meeting the following:
- Recipient must attend college the fall semester immediately following selection;
- Maintain full-time student status (typically 12 credit hours/semester for undergraduate studies);
- Maintain a 2.5 or better cumulative GPA while in college; and
- Attend any accredited college/university in the State of Texas and major in Business.
General Scholarship Application