This scholarship was established in 1983 by the family of Madge Page to benefit graduating seniors of McLean High School wishing to pursue a degree at any university, college or technical school.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior from McLean High School; and
- Exhibit academic excellence, community service, and leadership.
- See the Senior Counselor at McLean High School for more information about this scholarship
- Outside Scholarship Selection Committee
- $500/semester for up to 8 semesters
*Each semester’s payment is contingent upon meeting the following:
- Recipient must attend college the fall semester immediately following selection;
- Maintain full-time student status (14 credit hours/semester for undergraduate studies);
- Maintain a 3.0 or better cumulative GPA while in college (with no semester falling below 2.5); and
- Attend any accredited college/university or four-year technical school and major in field of choice.