Lee and Dortha Keys
This scholarship was established in 2011 by the Estate of Dortha M. Keys. It will provide one scholarship annually to a graduating senior from Spearman High School.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior from Spearman High School;
- Must be in the top one-third of their graduating class; and
- Preference will be given but not limited to a student who plans to major in a teaching or medical field.
- Amarillo Area Foundation (AAF) General Scholarship Application online at aaf.spectrumportal.net
- AAF Scholarship Selection Committee
- Amount varies annually (approximately $1,250/semester) for up to 4 semesters
*Each semester’s payment is contingent upon meeting the following:
- Recipient must attend college the fall semester immediately following selection;
- Maintain full-time student status (typically 12 credit hours/semester for undergraduate studies);
- Maintain a 2.5 or better cumulative GPA while in college; and
- Attend any accredited college/university.
General Scholarship Application