Karen Poole Endowed
This scholarship was initially funded by the Texline Senior Citizen Community Center Association and Poole Chemical Company. The scholarship benefits graduates of Texline High School.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior at Texline High School.
- Amarillo Area Foundation (AAF) General Scholarship Application online at aaf.spectrumportal.net
- Outside Scholarship Selection Committee
- Amount varies for up to 8 semesters
*Each semester’s payment is contingent upon meeting the following:
- Recipient must attend college the fall semester immediately following selection;
- Maintain full-time student status (typically 12 credit hours/semester for undergraduate studies);
- Maintain a 2.5 or better cumulative GPA while in college; and
Attend any accredited college/university and major in field of choice.
General Scholarship Application