Janet Sue Scivally Memorial
Established in 1993 in memory of Janet Sue Scivally by family and friends to benefit a graduating female student from Tascosa High School.
- Applicant must be a graduating female senior from Tascosa High School;
- Maintain a cumulative high school GPA of 70 (2.8 on a 4.0 scale); and
- Exhibit financial need, motivation, record of scholarship, accomplishments and occupational experience.
- Amarillo Area Foundation (AAF) General Scholarship Application online at aaf.spectrumportal.net
- AAF Scholarship Selection Committee (after ranking of applicants by THS counselors)
- Typically $500/semester for up to 2 semesters
*Each semester’s payment is contingent upon meeting the following:
- Recipient must attend college the fall semester immediately following selection;
- Maintain full-time student status (typically 12 credit hours/semester for undergraduate studies);
- Maintain a 2.8 or better cumulative GPA while in college; and
- Attend any accredited college/university and major in the field of choice.
General Scholarship Application