Jack B. Weinberger Memorial
This scholarship was established in memory of Jack B. Weinberger in 2000 by Mrs. Eunice Weinberger and Dr. Bruce L. Weinberger for students planning to major in the field of health care.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior from the 26 northernmost counties of the Texas Panhandle;
- Maintain a minimum high school GPA of 75 (3.0 on a 4.0 scale) to apply; and
- Exhibit community involvement, leadership and financial need.
- Amarillo Area Foundation (AAF) General Scholarship Application online at aaf.spectrumportal.net
- AAF Scholarship Selection Committee
- $500/semester for up to 2 semesters
*Each semester’s payment is contingent upon meeting the following:
- Recipient must attend college the fall semester immediately following selection;
- Maintain full-time student status (typically 12 credit hours/semester for undergraduate studies);
- Maintain a 2.5 or better cumulative GPA while in college; and
- Attend any accredited college/university and major in the field of health care.
General Scholarship Application