J.W. Gordon, Jr. and Betty C. Gordon
This scholarship was established by Joe and Betty Gordon in November 1986 for college-bound members of the First Methodist Church of Pampa, Texas.
- Applicant must be a college-bound high school senior who is a member of the First United Methodist Church of Pampa, Texas
- Amarillo Area Foundation (AAF) General Scholarship Application online at aaf.spectrumportal.net
- Applicants will be required to answer additional information as part of the application process: Verification of membership at First United Methodist Church in Pampa, Texas
- Outside Scholarship Selection Committee
- Varies annually for up to 8 semesters
*Each semester’s payment is contingent upon meeting the following:
- Recipient must attend college the fall semester immediately following selection;
- Maintain full-time student status (typically 12 credit hours/semester for undergraduate studies);
- Maintain a 2.5 or better cumulative GPA while in college; and
- Attend any accredited college/university and major in field of choice.
General Scholarship Application