Heather Nicole Moseley Memorial
This scholarship was established in 2008 by Suzanne and Homer Brantley in memory of their granddaughter, Heather Nicole Moseley, who lost her life in an automobile accident at the age of 20. Heather was a beautiful and loving Christian who brought joy to all of her friends and family – always smiling and bubbling with energy. She touched many lives with her sweet spirit and talkative personality. Had she survived the accident, she would have required extensive Occupational and/or Physical Therapy, so the scholarship was also established in honor of Homer and Suzanne’s daughter, Erin Haley Smith, an Occupational Therapist in the Dallas area.
- Applicant must be a currently enrolled college student from the top 26 counties of the Texas Panhandle pursuing a degree in Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy (or Pre- or Assistant Physical and Occupational Therapy) at Amarillo College, West Texas A&M University, Texas Tech University, or the University of Texas; and
- Maintain a cumulative college GPA of 3.0.
- Amarillo Area Foundation (AAF) General Scholarship Application online at aaf.spectrumportal.net
- AAF Scholarship Selection Committee
- $500/semester for up to 8 semesters
*Each semester’s payment is contingent upon meeting the following:
- Recipient must attend college the fall semester immediately following selection;
- Maintain full-time student status (typically 12 credit hours/semester for undergraduate studies);
- Maintain a 3.0 or better cumulative GPA while in college; and
- Attend Amarillo College, West Texas A&M University, Texas Tech University or the University of Texas and major in Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy (or Pre- or Assistant Physical and Occupational Therapy).
General Scholarship Application