Amarillo Handgunners Association
Bill Goodson Memorial Scholarship
Applicant must be a graduating high school senior from the 26 northernmost counties of the Texas Panhandle; and be engaged in or sincerely interested in a shooting sport or activity.
AAF Scholarship Selection Committee
$250/semester for up to 2 semesters
- *Each semester’s payment is contingent upon meeting the following:
- Recipient must attend college the fall semester immediately following selection;
- Maintain full-time student status (typically 12 credit hours/semester for undergraduate studies);
- Remain in good standing while in college; and
- Attend any accredited college/university and major in field of choice.
- Applicants will be required to provide a list of shooting activities, awards and experience
General Scholarship Application