Dr. Zoel G. Allen Memorial
This scholarship was established in 2013 by the family of the late Dr. Zoel G. Allen.
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior from Perryton High School or Top of Texas Accelerated Education Center, or currently enrolled college student or student returning to college who graduated from Perryton High School.
- Currently enrolled or returning college student must have a 2.8 GPA to be eligible to apply.
- Amarillo Area Foundation (AAF) General Scholarship Application online at aaf.spectrumportal.net
- AAF Scholarship Selection Committee, as well as Allen family members
- $500/semester for up to 8 semesters
*Each semester’s payment is contingent upon meeting the following:
- Recipient must maintain full-time student status (typically 12 credit hours/semester for undergraduate studies);
- Maintain a 2.8 or better cumulative GPA while in college; and
- Attend any accredited college/university and major in field of choice.
General Scholarship Application