Dallam County 4-H
This scholarship was established in 1997 by the Dallam County 4-H Parent Organization for the benefit of graduating seniors from Dallam County who are involved in 4-H.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior from Dallam County;
- Attend 50% of 4-H club meetings during senior year;
- Be enrolled in a 4-H for a minimum of four years;
- Complete at least one project per year; and
- Submit a 4-H record book during three of the prior four years.
- Available from Dallam County AgriLife Agent
- Outside Scholarship Selection Committee
- $2,500 one-time award
*Payment is contingent upon meeting the following:
- Recipient must attend college the fall semester immediately following selection;
- Maintain full-time student status (typically 12 credit hours/semester for undergraduate studies);
- Maintain a 2.5 or better cumulative GPA while in college; and
- Attend any accredited college/university and major in field of choice.
Recipient must complete a minimum of 24 credit hours before scholarship is paid. (Dual credit courses count toward the 24 credit hours to be completed before payment.)