Clifton McNeely Endowed
This scholarship was originally funded in 2002 by the “McNeely Boys” – former basketball players coached by Clifton McNeely at Pampa High School. Coach McNeely coached at Pampa High School from 1947 to 1960, leading the team to many semifinals and state championships.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior from Pampa High School; and
- Exhibit community service and leadership.
- Preference given to students who participated in athletics while in high school.
- Amarillo Area Foundation (AAF) General Scholarship Application online at aaf.spectrumportal.net
- Applicants will be asked to provide additional information as part of the application process:
- A list of sports involvement during your high school career;
- Be sure to submit one letter of recommendation from a teacher and at least one letter from a coach if applicant participated in athletics.
- Outside Scholarship Selection Committee
- $500/semester for up to 2 semesters
*Each semester’s payment is contingent upon meeting the following:
- Recipient must attend college the fall semester immediately following selection;
- Maintain full-time student status (typically 12 credit hours/semester for undergraduate studies);
- Maintain a 2.5 or better cumulative GPA while in college; and
- Attend any accredited college/university and major in field of choice.
General Scholarship Application