Catherine White Memorial
This scholarship was established in 2011 by Melinda White in memory of her mother. This fund provides three scholarship(s) annually to ethnic minority students graduating from high school in Hartley County (Dalhart or Channing High Schools), Moore County (Dumas or Sunray High Schools) or Amarillo Independent School District schools (Amarillo, Caprock, Palo Duro or Tascosa High Schools).
- Applicant must be a graduating senior from Hartley County, Moore County or Amarillo ISD schools; and
- Be an ethnic minority
- Amarillo Area Foundation (AAF) General Scholarship Application online at aaf.spectrumportal.net
- Applicants will be required to answer additional questions as part of the application process:
- Explain the importance of postsecondary education and how you plan to be a positive influence on the world.
- Outside Scholarship Selection Committee
- $1,250/semester for up to 2 semesters
*Payment is contingent upon meeting the following:
- Recipient must attend college the fall semester immediately following selection;
- Maintain full-time student status (typically 12 credit hours/semester for undergraduate studies);
- Maintain a 2.5 or better cumulative GPA while in college; and
- Attend any accredited college/university and major in field of choice.
General Scholarship Application