Caprock High School
This scholarship was established in December 1992 by Caprock High School for the benefit of graduating seniors from Caprock.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior from Caprock High School
- See the Senior Counselor at Caprock for more information about this scholarship.
- Outside Scholarship Selection Committee
- $500/semester for up to 2 semesters
*Each semester’s payment is contingent upon meeting the following:
- Recipient must attend college the fall semester immediately following selection;
- Maintain full-time student status (typically 12 credit hours/semester for undergraduate studies);
- Maintain a 2.5 or better cumulative GPA while in college; and
- Attend any accredited college/university and major in field of choice.