Beral Hance Memorial
This scholarship, established by family and friends of the late Mrs. Beral Hance, is restricted to residents of Castro County, Texas who plan to attend Texas Tech University or West Texas A&M University
- Applicant must be a graduating senior from high schools located in Castro County;
- Must have a high school cumulative GPA of 80 (3.2 on a 4.0 scale) to apply; and
- Plan to attend Texas Tech University or West Texas A&M University.
- Amarillo Area Foundation (AAF) General Scholarship Application online at aaf.spectrumportal.net
- AAF Scholarship Selection Committee
- Amount varies annually
*Each semester’s payment is contingent upon meeting the following:
- Recipient must attend college the fall semester immediately following selection;
- Maintain full-time student status (typically 12 credit hours/semester for undergraduate studies);
- Maintain a 3.0 or better cumulative GPA while in college; and
- Attend Texas Tech University or West Texas A&M University and major in field of choice.
General Scholarship Application