Amarillo Area Foundation/
The Don and Sybil Harrington Foundation
REVISED GRANT INFORMATION
AAF and HF boards will be using the remainder of the discretionary grant funds in 2020 to support organizations that have been economically impacted because of the COVID-19 pandemic. These funds will also be used to support organizations still responding directly to community needs created or impacted by the pandemic.
- June 1, 2020 (noon) — RFA Release
- June 19, 2020 (noon) — Letters of Intent due
- July 17, 2020 (noon) — Full proposal due
- Board decisions will be made August/September
- September 7, 2020 (noon) — RFA released
- September 27, 2020 (noon) — Letters of Intent due
- October 25, 2020 (noon) — Full proposals due
- Board decisions will be made December
Information needed for Letter of Intent
- Organization Name, EIN Number, Contact Information, Board Chair
- Summary of Purpose (Narrative portion)
- Operating Budget (or description of lost revenue) and Request Amount
- Short description of the target population
- Short description of COVID-19 impact
- Cover letter from someone authorized to submit a grant proposal
Click on “Application” below to start the Letter of Intent process using Spectrum Portal.
The Amarillo Area Foundation (including each of its programs and related organizations) does not discriminate – nor limit participation in any of its programs – on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, political affiliation, military service, physical or mental ability, or any other improper criteria. All organizations or entities receiving assistance of any kind from Amarillo Area Foundation must also agree to follow these rules regarding any program supported by AAF.
You will be redirected to our Application portal (Spectrum)